Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Unscripted

Ext. Our basement apartment. - Day

In a quiet-er part of town, the sound of rain and dirty dishes being washed are all that's heard. Well...that and Taylor Swift.

Int. A messy kitchen

A tall awesome boyfriend enters the kitchen area, where he joins his shorter kick-ass girlfriend as she washes the dishes and listens to music.

Lui
 Is that her voice making that sound? "Re Re Re" She sounds broken. Her voice sounds broken.

E
You don't speak to her that way.

Lui
I'll speak to her anyway I want.

E
You'll have a billion girls coming after you. It would be like those Axe commercials, where women chase you down the beach... except they're coming to kill you.

Lui
I'm not scared.

E
You don't understand. Chicks love Taylor Swift.

Lui
If I'm not scared of one of them, should I be scared of a lot of them? I mean...you're just girls

E
We'll kill you. All girls love Taylor Swift. She's everything we thought being a girl would be like. But then our bubbles popped...and hers just kept floating.

End Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment